You obtain a comprehensive insight into all the essential themes that are relevant for making decisions within the framework of an embedded Linux project.
Target group/prior knowledge
Decision makers, product managers, developers without Unix/Linux knowledge
- GNU Public License - rights and obligations
- Protection of specific know-how
- From license to support model
- (Embedded) Linux basics
- Kernel structure and configuration
- Boot process and file system
- Driver concept and structure
- Embedded Linux systems in the network
- Remote boot and update concepts
- Distribution or individual system?
- Latency behavior of the standard kernel
- Linux real-time extension
- Embedded Linux on processors without MMU
- Development environment and version control
- GUI for embedded Linux systems
- Debugging on target
One day, 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
min. 3 attendees.