Against the background of the complexity and innovative character of our projects, but also considering the time-to-market, agile working methods and close coordination are usually agreed with the developers and project leaders of our customers. Tried-and-tested tools support this methodology. The emlix project management and controlling steer this process and deliver all of the decision-relevant information and recommendations in parallel to the customer.
Our core development process includes the following stages:
- Requirements analysis and architecture
- Evaluation of project risks
- Resource and team planning
- Project-specific information security
- Configuration management
- CI/CD/CV, tooling & infrastructure setup
- Realization specification and implementation
- Verification, documentation and integration
- Requirements tracing and change management
- Open source compliance
- Transfer to life cycle maintenance
Mutual access to the code, early availability of working results at regular, short intervals and immediate integration of the initial assessment of functionality are essential for our customers' project success. Platform-orientated development and global processes reduce costs and secure the investments in open source software.