emlix offers training sessions that are agreed in detail with the customer and are orientated towards the existing knowledge and the relevant technical contexts.
The training events are conducted by instructors who have explicit embedded Linux knowledge and practical experience from a wide range of customer projects. This ensures very good technical knowledge and practical examples.
Decison makers and developers
German or English
up to 5 attendees
Our speakers are happy to come to your premises. You are also welcome to come as guests to our centrally located and modernly equipped rooms in Göttingen or Berlin at any time.
- Linux kernel and tools
- Kernel interfaces
- User interfaces
- Application and GUI development
- Linux driver, kernel and module development
- Special requirements for embedded systems
- Linux-based tools for embedded development
- Development based on source code management systems
- Special features of different hardware platforms
- Time-critical applications (real-time extensions)
- Communication possibilities
- Maintenance and update
- Economic efficiency and benefits
- Security of networked embedded Linux systems