We support your team with the definition of a Linux-based system architecture that considers the complete software life cycle. On the basis of well-founded requirements, architecture and technology decisions, simply and transparently constructed platforms are created at operating system level. These take into account different product variants if necessary and can be updated and continually developed efficiently.
Our services in the area of system concepts include:
- Analysis and evaluation of product requirements
- Requirements and architecture workshops
- Definition of software requirements
- Feasibility and preliminary studies
- Analysis and evaluation of development risks
- Definition of a Linux-based system architecture
- Selection and evaluation of open source technologies
- Creation of project sketches and realization plans
We meet requirements in relation to reproducibility, maintenance, security and certification of board support packages and applications through the selection of suitable build and test automation management. You are thus able to orientate essential decisions on the entire software life cycle and compliance requirements right from the beginning. Your investments are secured for the long term.