In many projects we are also responsible for the operating system level in parallel. This avoids any interface losses. When realizing functions that affect both the operating system and application levels, significant synergies are possible.
Our services in the area of system-near application development include:
- Requirements analysis including architecture and technology selection
- Infrastructure design for control, visualization and operation
- D-Bus based systems for inter-process communication
- OPC UA for platform-independent data exchange in service-orientated architectures (SOA)
- Migration of legacy software to Linux
- Integration into cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS and Private Cloud)
- Interface development and integration into ERP systems
- Development of unit tests, integration tests and system tests
- Test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Architecture and application documentation
Our Qt and D-Bus based system solutions for digitalization and networking are central components of various industrial products. The spectrum ranges from device and machine operation via Telematic and multimedia systems to laboratory equipment and control of pharmaceutical plant.