For professional use in companies emlix offers a professional open source approach with comprehensive service and support in the framework of board support packages development projects as well as throughout the entire product life cycles of customer products.
These services are grouped into service packages.
e2factory professional includes:
- The e2factory core version
- Project set-up including project-specific toolchain and changeroot
- Project-specific configuration of e2factory
- e2factory workshop and support contingent
- Signature of host and target packages (optional)
- Host and target package management
- Comprehensive documentation (user's manual)
- Hosting of the development infrastructure (at least during the development time): server infrastructure in certified computing centres; backup and recovery
- If necessary, porting to the customer's server
After the project is completed, if desired, emlix offers service and support throughout the entire product life cycle, support with setting up further projects, e2factory updates according to individual agreement with the customer and hosting of the customer project (including backup and recovery).
The services included can be agreed as part of a support contract or within the framework of maintenance contracts depending on customer requirements.
Phone +49 (0) 551 / 306 64 - 0
solutions [at] emlix.com