TAF Test Application Framework
The emlix Test Application Framework (TAF) is a quality assurance tool for embedded Linux systems, which allows a development- and production-related quality assurance by continuous system-, module- and integration testing with a very good test coverage. Developer tests are ideally supplemented. The documentation of the results is carried out automatically and reproducible.
The TAF consists of:
- framework for automatic execution of tests on the target hardware
- currently approx. 250 automated and mainly hardware-related tests
- tooling for the reproducible creation of test reports
At the start of the project, a set of relevant test cases will be chosen and, if necessary complemented, individually adapted and configured. After the one-time setup effort, the actual test runs can be performed in a very efficient and economical way.
The emlix Test Application Framework (TAF) offers:
- flexible, product specific test setup
- integration of additional, product-specific tests
- standardized, automated testing
- clear versioning of each test run
- various possibilities to control test procedure and order of tests
- comparative tests of different hardware revisions
- test runs on the target or on a host against the target
- reproducible archiving of test and test runs (traceability) in database
- reproducible generation of test reports
Within a project, emlix' customers have the option of ordering a TAF setup (one-time) and development-related test runnings (TAF Release Monitoring). If desired the TAF can be used directly at the customers side in the framework of a subscription or maintenance contract (TAF Workbench). Furthermore TAF can also be used to test embedded Linux board support packages which have been externally developed or bought in addition (TAF Review).
Phone +49 (0) 551 / 306 64 - 0
solutions [at] emlix.com