TAF Release Monitoring
For an extended quality assurance for embedded Linux board support packages we recommend a TAF setup and appropriate test runs parallel to the development of Linux based products. TAF release monitoring increases the test coverage and simultaneously enhances the efficiency through automation. Regression tests are especially suggested for a synchronous hardware/software development.
The product specific and where appropriate extended TAF setup can be continuously used during the maintenance phase. With every release our customers receive an extensive, reproducible test report.
Once the TAF set-up is done, the TAF test runs can be performed within less than four hours. Additional expenses only occur, if additional tests have to be developed or adapted.
Within the TAF release monitoring the following standardized services are included:
- TAF set-up and configuration for the particular software system platform
- definition of a product-specific test set
- configuration of tests for the customer's hardware
- adjustment and person-independent implementation of tests
- optionally development of system-specific tests
- creation and evaluation of test reports
Phone +49 (0) 551 / 306 64 - 0
solutions [at] emlix.com