Our know-how includes all the stages from the analysis via the architecture to the implementation as well as maintenance and long-term assurance of IT security throughout the product life cycle:
- Concepts, architecture design, requirements engineering
- Hardware bring-up, mainline kernel and driver development
- Yocto engineering, update and life cycle maintenance
- CVE security monitoring for product specific applications
- Android kernel and system development
- Qualification of open source components
- Norm-conforming development processes (according to IEC 62304 and IEC61508 etc.)
- M2M communication (CAN, Bluetooth, LTE, WLAN, OPC/UA, MQTT, etc.)
- Build management / reproducibility, test automation
- Software life cycle maintenance for embedded Linux systems
- Workshops, seminars and developer coaching
As a provider of professional open source software, we ensure process security and transparency. The tools and development standards we use are designed for industrial requirements and certifications. We offer long-term maintenance contracts for our solutions and thus assume responsibility for the product life cycle and the investments of our customers.
We transfer system knowledge, the innovations from the open source world and our market knowledge into the products of our more than 350 customers. Product-specific software platforms from emlix are in successful use worldwide in millions of devices and machines.
Our customer industries include agricultural technology, automotive, SoM / SoC manufacturers, energy industry, home automation, automation technology, mechanical and plant engineering, medical technology, measurement technology, trade and logistics, commercial vehicles, safety technology and others.